Strider Sports Balance Bike - Black ST-S4BKSKU: 2701
Make 4 interest-free payments of $39.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Classic Features: Easy assembly with included wrench Adjustable seat and handlebars Standard handlebar grips All weather plastic mini-saddle Ages 18 Months to 5 years Super Light Weight: 2.9 kg Durable U.S. Patented steel frame Puncture-proof EVA polyme
Strider Sports Balance Bike - Black ST-S4BK
Ryan McFarland, Founder… "The 12" Sport model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want. It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value, featuring more than 8 years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements."
- No-tool assembly and adjustment
- Quick-release saddle & handlebar clamps
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically shaped padded saddle and two seatposts (standard and XL extra long) to fit children of various heights.
- Ages 18 Months to 5 years
- Super Light Weight: 2.9 kg
- Durable U.S. Patented steel frame
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tyres
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Max. rider weight: 27kg
- Premium sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
HandlebarUnique 12.7mm steel handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends. Machined-aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”).
SeatsThe durable, padded mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** The Sport model also includes a long XL seatpost to fit kids over 3 years and allows seat height adjustments up to 48cm (19”).
Bar and Seat clampsMachined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child.
FootrestUnique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike. Brake Mount