The ideal first watch for children age 4+. The clear face design and simple teaching method make it really easy for children to learn to tell the time. Worn every day, your child will be able to practice their new skill wherever they go. Our Watches are water resistant and can withstand splashing, but not total immersion. The washable camo nylon strap fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm (child to adult).
If you express the time as
"Minutes past or minutes to"
e.g. "8 minutes to 2"
- Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
- Step 2: Say which side the long hand is pointing to (past or to).
- Step 3: Read the number of the end of the short hand.
- Attractive 33mm diameter children’s time teacher watch, designed to help your child learn to tell the time in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 3-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the full range of EasyRead Time Teacher products.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Washable nylon strap, 16 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.