50m Waterproof Easyread Watch
- Great for outdoor activities
Waterproof watch, ideal for active children. The clear face design and simple teaching method make it easy to learn to tell the time – even in the swimming pool! Features a stainless steel case and improved scratch-resistant glass. Suitable for all water-based activities although not recommended to wear in a hot bath. Waterproof to 50m.
Also available with different straps and faces - Click the links below to change your watch
If you express the time as
"Minutes past or minutes to"
e.g. "8 minutes to 2"
- Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
- Step 2: Say which side the long hand is pointing to (past or to).
- Step 3: Read the number of the end of the short hand.
- Attractive 33mm diameter children’s time teacher watch, designed to help your child learn to tell the time in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 3-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the full range of EasyRead Time Teacher products.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant to 50m, but do not put in hot water.
- Washable nylon strap, 16 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.
||18 × 5 × 1.5 cm
12/24 Hour, Past & To
Rainbow Face, Red & Blue Face
Navy Blue, Purple
non allergenic plating, Stainless steel back